-
February 26th, 2005, 08:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
At one time, I had a complete collection of Felicity items. I loved the quality of her things, especially the retired, pre-mattel ones. I worked hard to get them, thinking that someday I would have a nice place to display them all. Several years ago, my father started to build me one of Meg's doll rooms for Lissie.
It was becoming beautiful- he put a little fireplace in there and everything, and then he became frustrated with our lack of space and totally abandoned the project (and once he has his mind made up about dropping a project, he'll never start doing it again). This upset me in countless ways, mainly because he tore the box apart, and it was so gorgeous- with the fireplace and the wooden floors and hand plastered walls.
This also took the fun out of my Felicity collection, since all of her pretty things are lying, unused, in their boxes. I've started to sell some of her furniture items, that were really difficult and expensive for me to collect- off. And all of this is because my father was stubborn...uggh...it annoys me so much.
I just don't have anything or anywhere to place it in now. I want most of it to go to people who will display it properly. I'm not selling her or her outfits or my favorite things, but most of it is going to go.
Because of this, I'm also offering her Winter Amusements- which I was never particularly attached to anyway, for sale. Please go ahead and make an offer. I know they are fairly valuable and mine are intact and almost new. Email me at [email protected] for pictures or details, or to make an offer.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks